Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Around the Office

I was feeling sad and depressed lately. I just don't have the passion for work anymore. I used to love going to work and do the things that I do at work. Lately everything feels mundane and routine.

So today I decided to go around my office and captured a few pictures of what life is like at the moment. Things can changed dramatically when new management comes. I really want to remember what "work" look like right now.

iphone_photo
Before anything else, I started the day by climbing the stairs to 18th floor. This is one of the reason that makes me happy to drive to work. I feel lucky that I work in a building with an open air stairs. The view from the top is spectacular.

iphone_photo
I started the day by checking my bullet journal and my planner. I have been trying bullet journal system this month and I am loving it so far. I can't believe how flexible the system is. 

iphone_photo
If I am not in a meeting, I will definitely attend training. 

iphone_photo
Attending Big Data for management training this morning. It's kinda dry subject for me. I just can't seems to grabs the big data concept and what kind of problem it's going to solve. 

iphone_photo
During fifteen minutes break, I am taking a stroll on the balcony. I love soak in sun before noon. It feels so good to feel the heat of the morning sun on  your face.

iphone_photo

iphone_photo
Such a beautiful view which I seldom look at and appreciate

iphone_photo
It's only 11:00 am and I can't wait for lunch.

iphone_photo
It's time for my morning (not so morning) coffee to heat up my body. I just love this beautiful mug from Typo. I got this at RM10 with purchased. So pretty.

iphone_photo
Bathroom time

iphone_photo
It looks so calm. Most of the people are busy working.

iphone_photo
This week on my calendar. I just can't finished up my SKT yet because I don't have all the information at hand. I need to finalise every thing by this week.

iphone_photo
Lunch time - the girls at my office. Yeah to girl power.

iphone_photo

iphone_photo
Chocolate cake for the lunch party at work, celebrating Kak Siti Ajar on her retirement.

iphone_photo
With Rin. Her passion for helping other is contagious. I am so lucky to know her and to consider her as my friend.

Untitled
One of many  beautiful and talented ladies in my team. 

Untitled
I am so happy to see the board is almost empty. It's time to wrap things up for 2016 and start planning for 2017.

I just wish that I have taken the time to document my life at the office a few years back. Life definitely was different. People come and go, technology changes and life was moving at a different pace back then. 

1 comment:

Naz said...

boss... mai la masuk JAKIM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...