Saturday, November 19, 2016

Are we running today?

Happy weekend everyone! The weather this morning is pretty amazing. It's beautiful, cold and a bit wet. I decided to go out for a run today with the intention to get at least 5,000 steps before noon. 

I love running. It's the best and cheapest way to stay fit and healthy. What better way to feel alive other than listening to the sound of your heartbeat.
I ran for about thirty minutes and I have managed to get at least 7,000 steps before 9:00 am and I burned about 162 active calories. Not bad for 30 minutes of hard work.





After I've finished running, I walk around the park to capture a few photos of the day with my phone. It's amazing what images you can capture when you look hard enough.



Have a beautiful and amazing weekend everyone. 

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...