Thursday, October 20, 2016

Today I ....


Today I ..
  • am reading The Devil's Work by Mark Edwards
  • am lusting over iPhone 7 plus. Image that the power computing is in the palm of your hand. This definitely will change the way we work.
  • am worried about life right now. I don't agree in lots of thing and getting suck into the system that I despise is not fun
  • am super excited that I finally received my photo book for gengpanjattangga volume 1. It's so great to see how we evoled from early May until now.
  • am slowly going into planner slump. I am not excited to write in my physical planner. I have been into digital planner again
  • can't believe that a lot of my favorite TV Shows are no longer available on hulu. 
  • realized that there's a lot of streaming services out there and choosing just one can be overwhelmed
  • am looking for a new workout program challenges. I have reached plateau and I need to spice things up a little bit.
  • realized that my subscription on iflix has ended , fortunately I still have a few months free streaming from Unifi. So that means I can only view iflix on Unifi network
  • am so excited for tomorrow. Apple watch 2 will be available for purchased tomorrow. I haven't decided between Gold and Rose Gold
  • am finding a creative ways to organize my digital life
  • can't get enough of superheroes on TV - Supergirl, The Flash, Arrow, DC Legends of Tomorrow, Jessica Jones, Daredevil, Agents of SHIELD and many more. I wish I have more time to indulge in this make believe world
  • can't believe that the US election is between Donal Trump and Hilary Clinton. Seriously?!!! Hemmmm
  • can't wait for the next General Election. I desperately wanted things to change. We need a great leader so bad. 

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...