Thursday, October 13, 2016

#thursday3 πŸ’• [13.10.2016]

I am feeling a bit down lately. I feel lost and alone. It is not a good feeling to have at this point in my life. I miss my mom so much and the thought of loosing the memories of her from the house that I grew up in really hit me hard. I know I should be a grown up about it but my heart won't let me. Somehow deep down inside I am still her little girl ( my mom's daughter).

I am glad I still have #thursday3 segment on my blog to document about the facts of my life. In a way this little segment has been a positive outlet for me to dig deeper and be thankful for what I have.

HERE ARE MY PHOTO AND FACTS FOR THE WEEK

1. I am in love with two things right now - iPhone 7 plus πŸ“± and Apple watch series 2 in gold with cocoa sport band.
Right now I am digging the original Apple watch with watch os3. Fitness tracker with watchos 3 is so much better. I really don't mind the square watch face.

2. I just finished reading "In the clearing" novel by Robert Dugoni. At first I thought this is going to be a normal detective story but I was so wrong. I can't believe how cruel people can be in the name of protecting a legacy. It's pure evil.

3. I need to find a way to loose some body fat. I am dreaming of reaching an ideal weight for my height and be at 22% body fat. I am not sure how to get there or if I can even get there. Measuring body fat is a tricky thing. Fitbit Aria seems to be measuring my body fat from 24% to 28% depending on the time of day I measure.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Think about it this way…If you take one picture and write down three facts each week — at the end of the year you’ll have more than 50 photos of yourself and 150 facts about what life has been like. It would make such an epic All About Me book — and most of the work is already done." - rukristin.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...