Monday, October 24, 2016

Photo book gengpanjattangga// Volume 01

I finally finished assembled all of my layouts of gengpanjattangga from May 2016 until October 2016 and made a photo book. This is the 8" x 8" size from Photobook Malaysia. I like the protability of the new size but I still love 11' x 11" size. I need to find a home for this book.



I put inspirational quotes about health and fitness on the first page. This book will be my journey to fitness for 2016. Hopefully by the end of the year I can really see the changes.



I decided to make a monthly seperator page just by adding a random photos of me and the geng.




(disclaimer: 100% of these layouts were made using Project Life app. My goal is to keep things simple. Adding only a few journaling and focus more on the date)

I hope this will inspire you to cultivate a good life and record it. It's totally worth it. Life is short. Record them.

One more thing before I go, don't forget to back up your photos!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...