Monday, October 17, 2016

Patiently waiting for October 21




And just like that October is almost over and Apple watch series 2 has been out for about a month now. The series 2 will only be available in Malaysia this Friday. Earlier this year I am obsess with fitness tracker and at that time the original apple watch was not good at keeping track of my activities 24/7 and the battery life suck. 

I decided to go for fitbit alta to help me track my activities through out the day and monitor my sleep daily. Fitbit is fun because there are a community out there that used fitbit devices. I love participate in the daily challenges and trying to hit 10,000 steps a day has been my obsession.


Then in early September Apple introduced WatchOS 3 and everything changes for me. Fitness tracker and activity monitoring on the Apple Watch has become interactive and more fun. It's so much easier to see your heartbeat and calories burn on one screen with the workout app. WatchOS 3 is definitely one of the reason I have been wearing my Apple watch. The they introduce Apple watch series 2 with build in GPS and water resistant features really makes me fall in love with the watch all over again.



I have been hunting down reviews on Apple Watch series 2 on youtube for about a month now and I really think that series 2 can really changed my life.


I secretly wish I have the money to spend on Apple Watch Ceramic. It looks so beautiful!



The cool thing about Apple Watch is the changeable watch bands. Another obsession that is going to make me spend more.

I am lusting over this bands from monowear . I am not sure if Lazada has one of these. Something cheaper from China would definitely welcome.



This time around I am definitely will go for 42mm size. It's not as big as the Fossil Android Wear. The size is just right for my daily needs. 

Note: If you don't have an iPhone than this watch is not for you. This only works with iPhone.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...