Sunday, October 9, 2016

My Awesome October // weekly wrap up

This week has been pretty amazing and tiring all at the same time

Water disruption is still happening in my area and it has been a hassled dealing with water disruption. I am hoping that they will solve this problem as soon as possible. Other than that things moves pretty smoothly

I decided to document a few photos of the week in this one post as a wrap up. I missed blogging about life in general. Capturing life little moments and document them.

IMG_1954
Monday was always hard and fun at the same time. Getting out of bed and out of the house before 7:15am was definitely a challenge but the thought of getting 10,000 steps before lunch time always kept me motivate to go to work.

IMG_1969
I really love my new fitbit charge 2 eventhough I notice that the step count in fitbit charge was a bit less compare to Apple Watch. I am not sure why.

IMG_1976 (1)
I decided to do Yosemite challenge on Wednesday and Thursday. It was a solo challenged done virtually. It took 15,000 steps to complete the challenge. I was so obsessed with this that I complete the challenge in a day. After two days in a row I really need a break. I might doing this challenge again next week. IMG_1997
Getting this statistic for a day is so hard but I am addicted to hit all four goals.

IMG_1974 IMG_1979
It Thursday and it's my son graduation day. Too bad this time the school didn't invite parents. I would very much love to be there. 

IMG_2005 IMG_2048

IMG_2010
It's Friday and I can't wait for the day to be over. I wonder what my kids are doing right this moment.

IMG_2020
The highlight of Friday was definitely lunch outside and shopping. My apple watch has a friend. I bought this faux leather at Chameleon accessories shop.

IMG_2043
What better way to start Saturday other than running at Taman Community.

IMG_2050
And Sunday is a rest day from doing any exercise. My legs and my body need a rest. I have to prepare for a more challenging week ahead. This is my youngest son, choosing a drink base solely on the cartoon character on the package.

"Be Creative, Show up and Focus on what's important"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...