Monday, October 10, 2016

Crazy for font // Mark my words

It has been long since the last time I hunt for a new font. It's about time I add more font to my collection. As always dafont.com has been my number go to for fonts. So many beautiful new fonts to obsess with. 

I saw mark my words as the new font added and I immediately fall in love.



What better way to play with a new font other than making a scrapbook page. This page was created on my ipad mini. I used Pic Collage app to make the layout. A few of the elements in this page are from Pic Collage stickers. I install Mark my words font on Phonto app. As always I like using Phonto app to write on my photos because I can use any fonts in my collection. 

(Note: I just can't believe that I can make a layout like this on a tablet. Technology is pretty amazing)

And I also used Mark my words font in these two layouts. Both were designed with Adobe Photoshop on my computer.
thankfulfortoday-web
I used Lovely Day kit by Pixelily Designs for this layout

AwesomeOctober-web
I used Hello Fall Kit by Pixelily Designs for this layout

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...