Sunday, October 2, 2016

Hike this: Broga Hill 2016

It has been three years since the last time I went to Broga Hill. It has been a dream of mine to go here with the whole family. Alhamdulillah today I had the chance to fulfil my dream. 

We started the day a little bit late. Our mission is not to see the sunrise but to do activity as a family. We arrived at Broga Hill, Semenyih around 7:45am. The parking spot was almost full. We have to wait a few minutes for a parking spot. A lot of people that were there during sunrise were already started to leave.

We started to climb about 8:00 am and we arrived at the top around 9:15 am. As usual it took a long time for us to reach the top due to lots of photography session.

Family Activity Bukit Broga Family Activity Bukit Broga Family Activity Bukit Broga Family Activity Bukit Broga Family Activity Bukit Broga
Beautiful shot by my daughter using iPhone 6s plusFamily Activity Bukit Broga Family Activity Bukit Broga
Taken with Canon point and shoot camera

Family Activity Bukit Broga
Beautiful shot by my daughter using iPhone 6s plus

Family Activity Bukit Broga

Alhamdulillah we finished the climb around 10:20am. I really enjoyed the day. I managed to reach 8,800 steps before 11:00 am. Hopefully we can do more activity like this in the future.

I highly recommend going to Broga Hill with the family. It's the best place to be and enjoy each other company. Not too easy and not too hard either. Just right.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...