Friday, September 30, 2016

September Favorites 2016

It has been a long time since I made a monthly favorites. If I didn't make the time to document my favorites today, I might not remembered the best things about this month in a few weeks.


SEPTEMBER FAVORITES 2016
  • I am obsess with 21 day fix extreme. I tried doing other workout but nothing give me the same satisfaction
  • The Apple watch series 2 is definitely make it into my to buy list as soon as it's available. 
  • I am testing Express VPN services with my iphone and ipad. It works great so far. 
  • I've upgrade my phone to iOS 10 and I am loving the new iOS. I don't have any problem with the upgrade. iMessage is amazingly cool again.
  • I am watching these Superheros TV series back to back to prepare for Fall new seasons
  • Don't blink

  • 10 best ideas from the One thing by Clark Danger inspired me to read the One Thing book

  • My favorite album this month on Apple Music are Glory by Britney Spears and Thank You by Meghan Trainor 
  • Bangkok Trip with my husband was the best thing about September

I hope you had an amazing September. No matter how hard life gets, try to stay positive and look for things to be grateful for.

"Be Creative, Show up and Focus on what's important"

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...