Friday, September 9, 2016

Geng Panjat Tangga Photo book Part 4 [August 2016]

August was the best month to keep fit. It's the month I decided to hike to Mount Irau, Cameron Highland, the 15th tallest mountain in Malaysia. So naturally I wanted to be fit and stay fit for such a challenge. One of the activities that I enjoyed doing is still climbing the stairs. The activity really helps me keep my knee and legs strong for the long walk.

HERE ARE MY SCRAPBOOK LAYOUTS FOR THIS PROJECT AT THE MOMENT


gengpanjattangga-8-1 gengpanjattangga-8-2 gengpanjattangga-8-3 gengpanjattangga-8-4 gengpanjattangga-8-4b gengpanjattangga-8-5 gengpanjattangga-8-6 gengpanjattangga-8-7 gengpanjattangga-8-8 gengpanjattangga-8-9 gengpanjattangga-8-10 gengpanjattangga-8-11 gengpanjattangga-8-12 gengpanjattangga-8-13 gengpanjattangga-8-14 gengpanjattangga-8-15


I am thinking of closing the first book with the months of August. Maybe I will end the first book with a few fitness quotes and a few photos that didn't make it into the scrapbook layouts.

"Be Creative, Show up and Focus on what's important"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...