Monday, September 19, 2016

Geng Panjat Tangga Photo book Part 5 [ September 2016 ]

September has been the month of less activity and more family time and celebration. I took a week off from work due to a long holidays and school holiday. I am not able to maintain the same amount of steps per week and the same workout schedule.

So today I was so excited to get back into my normal routine again. Climbing the stairs and started doing my morning workout. I started doing 21 day fix extreme again. I wanted to do something different but somehow I can't find the same workout that challenge me like 21 days fix extreme.

HERE ARE MY SCRAPBOOK LAYOUTS FOR THIS PROJECT AT THE MOMENT

gengpanjattangga-9-1 gengpanjattangga-9-2 gengpanjattangga-9-3 gengpanjattangga-9-4 gengpanjattangga-9-5 gengpanjattangga-9-6 gengpanjattangga-9-7 gengpanjattangga-9-8


"Be Creative, Show up and Focus on what's important"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...