Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Geng Panjat Tangga Photo book Part 3 [July 2016]

July was the month to celebrate Eid. We had a long break for more than a week from climbing the stairs. We ate a lot and we were determine to get back in shape in the second week of July.

We did the best that we can with the time that we have. Not many of us can join in the fun after a long break. We also gained a new member that wanted to stay fit too.


HERE ARE MY SCRAPBOOK LAYOUTS FOR THIS PROJECT AT THE MOMENT 

 gengpanjattangga-7-1 gengpanjattangga-7-2 gengpanjattangga-7-3 gengpanjattangga-7-4 gengpanjattangga-7-5 gengpanjattangga-7-6 gengpanjattangga-7-7 gengpanjattangga-7-8 gengpanjattangga-7-9 gengpanjattangga-7-10 gengpanjattangga-7-11 gengpanjattangga-7-12
Keeping the layout as simple as possible is the still the goal here. For this month I decided to add a few inspiring quotes too. I am still designing these layouts with Project Life App on my Phone and add text using PicMonkey app either on my phone or on my computer. I am trying to find other alternative to Photoshop for scrapbooking. So far I am loving the PicMonkey online photo editor. 

"Be Creative, Show up and Focus on what's important"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...