Friday, September 2, 2016

Geng Panjat Tangga Photo book Part 2 [June 2016]

Last month I decided to make a photo book out of our morning activities at work. We basically climb the stairs until 18th floor every morning during weekdays and we have lots of photo. I think it would be nice to make a photo book out of it. Check out my part 1 here.

I think June was the month where we climb the stairs almost daily. It was the month of Ramadan and we just don't care. It's the best thing to do early in the morning before you start the day. Theses layouts were from June alone. All of these layouts were made using Project Life app and PicMonkey app on my iphone.

HERE ARE MY SCRAPBOOK LAYOUTS FOR THIS PROJECT AT THE MOMENT 

gengpanjattangga-6-3 gengpanjattangga-6-4 gengpanjattangga-6-5 gengpanjattangga-6-6 gengpanjattangga-6-7 gengpanjattangga-6-8 gengpanjattangga-6-9 gengpanjattangga-6-10 gengpanjattangga-6-11 gengpanjattangga-6-12 gengpanjattangga-6-13
I am keeping the layout as simple as possible with less embellishment and less journaling. I kept the date consistent thorough out every page.

"Be Creative, Show up and Focus on what's important"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...