Saturday, September 17, 2016

Day 2 // the meaning behind your blog name

Day 2- The meaning behind your blog name

I have been blogging for the longest time. It was one of the things that I constantly maintain over the years.

I started blogging way back when blog was meant for online log of your life or day. I love memory keeping and I was intrigue with the idea of keeping a little bit of your life on a blog. 

I wasn’t thinking much about what this blog is going to be like. So I named my blog just by using my name. After a while when I discovered digital photography and scrapbooking I decided to make my blog more about my hobbies and all the pretty things around me. So I closed my old blog and make a new one which I called haniz-eyecandy. A place where I can share all things I consider pretty and beautiful.

I have been keeping the same blog for about eight years now. And I have no intention of stopping or closing my blog. This blog was never about money or become famous. It is more about me making a mark in this world and document them as I go. I love memory keeping and I might change the tools and the method of doing it but the main theme is still the same - memory keeping.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...