I found this blog series on http://livingoffloveandcoffee.com/ and I decided to play along. It should be fun to see how I answered these prompts now and compare them to one or two years from now.
Day 1: A recent picture of you and 15 facts about yourself
1. I am now officially addicted to climbing the stairs at work. It's the best feeling in the world when you can accomplished this one little task every morning.
2. I have update all my mobile devices to iOS 10 and my watch to watchOS3. I am loving the new operating system so far
3. I am contemplating between Daily Burn and Jari Love on demand streaming services. I am always looking for ways to be active and stay active
4. I enjoyed my day off from work. Living a normal and simple life is a bless
5. I still miss my mom so much. There's so much I wanted to tell her.
6. I secretly wish I can create Malay food recipes that can help Malaysian loose weight easily including me.
7. I need to upgrade my clothing
8. Don't hate me but I love Apple Music
9. I love dancing. I can't listen to an upbeat music without moving my body
10. I secretly wish I have more time to read for please and not rushing to finish a book just because I have way to much book on my TBR lists.
11. I am not a fan of emails. Managing them has been a hassle for me. Receiving hundreds of them per week is not fun.
12. Trying to maintain a size S dress size is definitely a challenge for me. At age 45 I don't loose those extra weight easily anymore
13. I would rather stay inside rather than a crowded place
14. I love online shopping except for clothing. I love to try first because I will only buy clothing that fits me perfectly.
15. I wish I could wear running shoes all the time especially at work. I love to run rather than walking.