Saturday, September 24, 2016

Bangkok trip 2016

I have never been to Bangkok before. It was an impromptu decision to go there during long school holiday. It just me and my husband. We didn't bring the whole family for this trip.

3 days 2 nights
Date: 15 September - 17 September 2016
Malaysian Airlines
Hotel Avani Atrium,Bangkok with free Wifi internet
MaxisOne World Roaming RM38 per day

I didn't plan anything. My main reason for going is definitely shopping for handbag.

Day 1: Arriving at the airport

The traffic is as bad as Malaysia. Our mode of transportation was using taxi. They are every where.

Our hotel view from the taxi.
Beautiful room

The view from our room

Day 2: Shopping time --> at MBK Mall





At Patpong night market




Day 3: Our last day at the hotel after checking out

We have a few hours to kill before our flight back to Kuala Lumpur. Since it's Saturday we went to Chatuchak Weekend market. It was big with about 8000 shop. I don't really like wondering around in this area when it was so hot. I don't know what to get. We ended up going back to MBK mall again.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

eelobor said...

Wow....tahniah still istiqomah menulis blog. Ramai yang dah berhenti menulis. Kita pernah berjumpa beberapa tahun dulu dalam sessi TT dengan Ben, Efa, Lya dan beberapa org lagi di Alamanda, Putrajaya. Tapi u masih dapat kekal menulis hingga sekarang. Terima kasih kerana bayarkan harga Teh Tarik dulu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...