Thursday, September 15, 2016

#30listSeptember2016 [List 7 - List 10]

And the listing continue....

07: If I was running for President...

This was a fun list to make. I like setting my imagination into impossible things. It's like challenging myself to think outside the box

08: On my Camera Roll

I could insert some of the photos in my camera roll in this lists but I decided to just list out the photos in my camera roll. I am not going to make my lists heavier than it should be.

09. This weekend's plan



10: When things don't go my way
Not my favorite list to make because I hate when things didn't go my way. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
30 Days of Lists is a semi-annual journaling challenge for Listers, from Kam of Campfire Chic and Amy of Lemon and Raspberry
Not everyone can make a mini scrapbook every week or an art journal page every night. 30 Days of Lists is our encouragement and challenge to you that you CAN journal just something every day — even something as small as a list. 
=======================================================
If you're interested in joining, check out 30 Days of Lists!
Do you make a list?
Are you joining in on 30 Days of Lists?
If you do leave your link in the comment.
I would love to read your lists
---------------------------------------------------------
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...