Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Part of cultivating a good life is to celebrate little things

Life is full of little moments and little things which can be forgotten if we don't take the time to record them.

One of the way to record the little things is by writing about those moments and take some photos. The best way to do them is to make a layout with Project Life app. In less than a minute you can document your life with photo and beautiful journaling card.
So when I saw this beautiful color on this wall, I just had to pose in front of it. There are so many beautiful things / moments like this all around us. We just have to hit a pause button and captured the moment with your camera. Believe me when I tell you that a week from now you might have forgotten about those beautiful wall.

This photos were taken during our weekend trip to Avani Resort Gold Coast Sepang. Other than taking photos of ourselves around the room, I have also taken the time to open up my google maps and looked at where we were staying and screen capture the location.
We also went to 3D Art Gallery at Port Dickson. It's fun for me to take all of these beautiful memories and photos of us. I just need to make a layouts and print them out.


This one is my favorite. When I took away his ipad, this is what I saw happened. My son finding ways to entertain himself. I immediately stopped what I was doing and take a few photos of him and his environment with Template A in mind. I love this everyday moment when life happens and sometimes you just don't notice.

One of the things that I like to capture is my daily routine at the moment. I love this activity and the all the team member who take the time out of our busy life to climb the stairs. It's not easy to climb up to 18th floor but with the right company it's become a social event and fun.

I know that capturing daily life can be intimidating and overwhelmed at times. You do need a lot of practice because you don't want to capture every single thing daily. You need to be selective with your proses and work flow. This is where habit 2 come in place - Begin with the end in mind - you have to know what your end product is going to be. For me I used all of those daily photos on my journal and I also make digital layouts and print them out as photo book at the end of the year.

"Be Creative, Show up and Focus on what's important"

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...