Friday, August 12, 2016

My Book Lists 2016 part 2

It's August already and there are a lot of new books available and caught my attention. I wanted to take a week off from work and just spend my time reading. That would be awesome!


Here are a few books that got my attention this last few weeks

#1. The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware
The title alone got me curious. What happened to the woman in cabin 10? 

#2. Truly Madly Guilty by Liane Moriarty
My favorite author got a new book, of course I wanted to read it. This will definitely be in my shopping cart and I am going to buy the audiobook too.

#3. Her Final Breath by Robert Dugoni
I have read the first book of this series (My Sister's Grave ) and I totally enjoyed the book. I can't get enough of Tracy Crosswhite world and I wanted to read more of her.

#4. In the clearing by Robert Dugoni
The third book of Tracy Crosswhite series and I want to read it

#5. The Devil's Work by Mark Edward
I am looking forward to reading this book. I will definitely buy this immediately when it becomes available. Mark Edward story has always managed to surprise.

#6. Everything we keep by Kerri Lonsdale
The synopsis of the book look promising, mysterious and finding love again is something I enjoyed reading.

#7. Little Girl gone by Alexandra Burt
The book description is good enough to peak my curiosity. I am hooked. Can't wait to read.

#8. The Crossing by Michael Connelly
It has been a long time since the last time I read Harry Bosh series. This book definitely a good one to continue reading the series.

#9. Don't You Cry by Mary Kubica
I am not sure about this book but the cover of the book make me look at the book the second time. There's something about the book that I am drawn too and I don't know why.
So naturally I wanted to find out why.

#10. All the missing girls by Megan Miranda
The review said that this is a smart, suspenseful, and emotionally complex thriller. I wanted to know more. 

So many great books waiting to be read. I wish I've learned speed reading skill when I was younger. I would very much like to read more than I already have.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...