Tuesday, August 30, 2016

I am having way too much fun with Project Life App

I was having the time of my life. Last week Project Life app In app Kit was having a sale. All kits were $0.99 which was about RM4.00 for me. I did buy a few kits during the sales especially from the Stamp Up collection which I know that they were $1.99. 

With the new purchased came a few layouts using the same images. I don't really care. Most of the photos I used are for my Geng Panjat Tangga photo book album and 2016 photo book album volume 2. I like having a purpose and a goal to achieve by the end of the year. I can not wait to compile all of these memories into a photo book.

HERE ARE MY SCRAPBOOK LAYOUTS FOR THIS PROJECT AT THE MOMENT 


gengpanjattangga-8-7 gengpanjattangga-8-6 gengpanjattangga-8-5 gengpanjattangga-6-2 gengpanjattangga-5-9 gengpanjattangga-5-8 gengpanjattangga-5-7 Tvshow-1 irau-6 irau-5 irau-4 irau-3 irau-2 irau-1 cameronhighland-1

(NOTE:All of these layouts were created with Project Life App - iPhone version. All the texts were edited with PicMonkey from my computer)


"Be Creative, Show up and Focus on what's important"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...