Thursday, August 11, 2016

Every moment is magic // PL app

I am not feeling so good today. Sometimes it's easier to get suck into other's people madness and you started to wonder why am I a target? I am determine to not let little things bother me and I have to be strong.

Documenting my life with project life app has been a saviour for me for many years. This hobby has managed to make me happy. πŸ˜€

HERE ARE MY SCRAPBOOK LAYOUTS FOR THIS WEEK SO FAR 



A day in a life Live life Not perfect Page1 Page2 You make me smile
All of these layouts were created with Project Life app on my phone. I can't believe that in 2016 I do more work on my phone compare to my computer. Amazing how this little device taken over your workflow little by little. And it's a welcome change for me. Now I have  to print these layouts in a photobook so that I can looked at them all the time in one place.

"Be Creative, Show up and Focus on what's important"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...