Sunday, August 7, 2016

Digital Scrapbook Haul August 2016

I have been a bit lazy when it comes to scrapbooking lately. Sometimes I felt like printing my photos and be done with it. After awhile I felt like I have been missing something. I missed making layouts after layouts and trying out new kits. So this weekend I decided to check out my favorite digital scrapbook shop - the lilypad, sweet shoppe desgin and scrapbookgraphics to see what's new. As usual, I always found a few kits that 'spark joy' and I just have to have it.

Here are my Digital Scrapbook Haul for this month.


#1. New Alpha by Paula Kesselring

#2. Story Planner 2016 August by Just Jaimee
(I just had to have this printable kit to dress up my planner this month)

#3. Storyteller 2016 August Collection by Just Jaimee

#4.  Document Everyday Bundle by Studio Basic Design

#5. She got Class by Libby Pritchett

#6. Good Vibes by Traci Reed and Studio Basic Design (free with $10 purchased)

#7. Travel Notebook Collection by Rosie Posey

That's all for now. I am excited to get started in making a few scrapbook layouts with these kits and to dress up my planner too.

Have a creative and amazing weekend everyone

"Be Creative, Show up and Focus on what's important"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...