August is for ...
- Merdeka month
- reading Harry Bosch series by Micheal Connelly
- read the 8th Habit by Stephen R Covey
- start Insanity Max 30 and T25 Beta program this month. I am taking a break from 21 days fix extreme program this month.
- hit at least 10,000 steps a day by 5:30pm during weekday and 10,000 steps during weekend
- continue working out at least 60 minutes a day for 5 days
- research many ways to use Erin Condren Life Planner and Notebook
- listen or watching this month assignment for one little word class. Update my journal too
- sleep at least six to seven hours a day this month
- learn effective ways to use Evernote. Organise and Purge my notes in Evernote
- collect healthy recipies to maintain my weight
- hiking month. I really need to prepare myself for our next hiking trip. It has been a long time since the last time I climbed a mountain
- recite Quran daily. Don't stop even though it's not Ramadan
- family white studio photoshoot
- watch Bosch TV series on iflix
Hopefully I am able to find the time to do all the things in my lists. Some are new goal and some were carried forward from last month.