Monday, August 22, 2016

30 days of Lists September 2016

It has been a really long time since the last time I joint 30 days of lists challenge with Kam and  Amy. I missed doing the challenge with a great and inspiring people in 30 days of lists challenge. So this month I decided to join in the fun again. I want to feel excited about something and be inspired.

S16-Website-Header-Image


Now I have to decide how I am going to hosts my lists. I have an option of doing it digitally or traditionally with pen and paper. I enjoyed both version very much.


At the moment I am thinking of using the same journal that I am currently used for #listersgottalist challenge in August. I still have no idea how I am going to approach this project. Decorating a list page seems fun but I am not sure how I am going to find the time to do them.


iphone_photo

Going digital can be so much fun because designing with my phone is getting easier and easier. I don't have to print them. I can used my current digital scrapbook collection kits from dropbox on my phone.

As usual to get me and YOU excited about this project here are a few things why I think you should join 30 days of lists next month

Here are a few reasons why you should join

#1. 30 days of listing. You can do what ever you like. It's up to you

#2. It's good reason to start journaling your life on lists


#3. Get in the habit of writing a lists for  five minutes daily 

#4. Creative outlet you can look forward to daily for 30 days


#5. The community is great. I like being the presence of creative people. It helps me to be creative and happy at the same time

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
30 Days of Lists is a semi-annual journaling challenge for Listers, from Kam of Campfire Chic and Amy of Lemon and Raspberry
Not everyone can make a mini scrapbook every week or an art journal page every night. 30 Days of Lists is our encouragement and challenge to you that you CAN journal just something every day — even something as small as a list. 

=======================================================
If you're interested in joining, check out 30 Days of Lists!
Do you make a list?
Are you joining in on 30 Days of Lists?
If you do leave your link in the comment.
I would love to read your lists

---------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...