Monday, July 11, 2016

With my trusty iPhone // eid 2016 eidition

Eid 2016

It's the first time ever that I did not bring my Canon 60D camera. This time around all of my Eid photos taken by me were shoot with my trusty iPhone. 

I just got back from a long vacation and I am trying so hard to get back into my normal routine. There are so many things that I need to do to be ready for normal life. I have tons of laundry to deal with, cleaning the house to make it more liveable and presentable , update my blog and backup photos. Oh.. and catch up on my reading. I have not touch a book in a week and I totally miss it.

HERE ARE A FEW PHOTOS TAKEN WITH  MY TRUSTY IPHONE

three ladies
At Bukit Batu, First Syawal.

Untitled
With my niece

Untitled
Playing with Classic Photobooth app

Untitled
At my dad's cousin house Bandar Uda, Johor Baru

Untitled

At Baut Pahat Johor
Untitled
The boys

Untitled
Mini reunion - my husband's school mate on the 1st Syawal

Untitled
The cousins - taken with Canon DSLR

Untitled
The rest of the family - mine and Umi's. We are still new and still getting to know each other mode.

Untitled
Me and my Dad

Untitled
Another fun photos of us on the third day of Syawal

That's all for now. I am still not feeling too good after consume too many food than I was used to. I just can't eat anymore. Alhamdulillah that this year I decided not to buy Raya Cookies. I just bought two from my office mate to show support. It was nice not to worry about 'biskut raya' for a change.

I pray that Allah gives me strength to continue pursuing a healthy lifestyle and eating according to sunnah - which is eat when you are hungry and stop before you are full.

SELAMAT HARI RAYA TO ALL MY MUSLIM READERS. HOPE THAT YOU ARE HAVING A GREAT EID WITH YOUR LOVE ONES. 

"Be Creative, Show up and Focus on what's important"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...