After tomorrow things will be back to normal for some of us but for those who has adopt a new habit will continue cultivate those habit even though Ramadan is no longer here.
5 habits that I picked up during fasting and Ramadan that I would like to continue doing are.....
1. Waking up early in the morning before Suboh. It was the best time to be with you and your creator. A good time to Solah, recite Quran, read and reflect. I would definitely love to continue cultivate this habit.
2. Eat less and move more. Eating only two times a day really save a lot of time. You save time during the day with not thinking about food. I think for me sleep feel so much important than food. I love jogging and climbing the stairs during fasting. I think I burn more calories.
3. Catching up sleep during the day. I know that I definitely cannot get seven hours of sleep during the night so catching up some sleep before Zohor is definitely a must for me. I tend to keep that habit and try to catch up some sleep anyway I can
4. Recite Quran any chance I get even though it's only a few verses. I fell in love with Quran all over again during Ramadan. I tend to keep this habit continue living with Quran
5. I am able to plan better. Begin with the end in mind is an everyday thing. Everything that we do during fasting and Ramadan is time sensitive. So I have to plan accordingly for niat, Sahur, break fast, solah, tatawikh and many more. I intend to keep planning my life this way. Everything that I do should have the end in mind for Allah blessing. The ultimate goal is always going to Jannah.
Habit makes harder tasks seems easy and automatic. I love habits and I love not to make a decision when it comes to quest for Allah blessing. Life is short, so live according to a lifestyle that is already map out for us.
So what habits did you cultivate during Ramadan that you want to continue doing?
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad