Saturday, July 16, 2016

Ramadandaily album 2016

Alhamdulillah this year I have managed to complete this album on time. I like looking back at my Ramadan journey. Ever Ramadan is different and every Ramadan is special.

I like putting in the photo of myself in the beginning of the album. It's a tradition that I would like to keep.

I did managed to write a few things on a journal card beside the photo.


Keeping my handwriting as part of the memory keeping is very important to me.


I still have a few cards still undocumented but I am not worried because I have documented them all on my blog.





I just realised that I have not put the last page card in this album. I am thinking of putting an Eid card in the empty slot.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...