Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Prompt #30: Reflection

Prompt #30: Reflection



When I saw my reflection on my son's new sunglasses I immediately remembered today's prompt. It's all about reflection. I really like what I saw. I wanted so bad to be at this weight and Alhamdulillah after struggling for about four years I am finally at my pre pregnancy weight .
----------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the whole lists here .

Don’t forget to share your photos via Instagram by using #ramadandaily or blog about.
I would love to see what’s your routine during Ramadan. 


HAPPY EID MUBARAK TO ALL MY MUSLIM FRIENDS. 
MAY WE HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO MEET RAMADAN AGAIN NEXT YEAR. AMIN
-----------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...