Thursday, July 14, 2016

PL Hari Raya Aidilfitri 2016 Edition

Alhamdulillah we were back safely home. There were so many road bully and accidents on the road that makes you want to spend your day at home. I can't believe Ramadan is over and now we are back to our normal routine. 

Documenting Eid photos can be a challenge because you have so many photos and outfit to scrap about. Anyway I am glad that I have Project Life app with me. That means I can scrap anywhere and any time even though when there was no internet.

Here are a few scrapbook inspiration from my collection to help you get started to document your Eid this year



3-Syawal

4-Syawal-lifecaptured

20-years

Be Brave

Fairy Tale

Joyride

Raya-2016

Raya-lagi

Rememberthis-Eid

Thislife
[all layouts were created with Project Life App and Phonto app right on my phone]


"Be Creative, Show up and Focus on what's important"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...