I felt that lately I have been going through motion of life automatically without thinking or planning. The normal routine has become part of my life that I seldom pay attention to it. Sometimes I felt like a lost a few days, months or even years. I cannot believe that my kids are grown up, I am almost 50 and my weight has been out of control.
It's about time I took control of my life. I like the idea of showing up. It's a sign that you are focus on what you are doing and be present for your own life.
So this year I intend to show up for ....
- one little word monthly assignment. Actively invite focus into my life.
- work. I need to find ways to be passionate about work again. So this year I intend to change the way we work.
- fitness journey. I need to have a solid plan for making a healthy lifestyle changes. Make fitness a habit and design a plan for achieving that goal. It is not an easy thing to do because it requires a lot of planning for my body, my mind, my soul and for the food that I eat.
- my kids. Talk to them and have one on one time with each and every one of them. It's not going to be easy when you kids are all grown up and wanted to be left a lone but I am sure going to try
- journaling. Record my life as it happened no matter how small it was. Captured those moments on camera, print them out and journal about them.
- home organization. I need to do something with my home. I have accumulate a lot of stuffs for over twenty three years and it's about time I get rid some of them. I wanted to try Konmari Method but the thought of getting over thing out my category really overwhelms me. I just can't do it.
- cook healthy food. Part of my quest of healthy lifestyle is to eat healthy. I need to do a lot of research and find easy recipes to make to fuel my body. I am not good in this department but I am sure going to try my very best. I need to break the steps down into smaller tasks so that I would not be overwhelmed.
"Be Creative, Show up and Focus on what's important"
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone