Monday, July 25, 2016

Erin Condren Life Planner 2016/2017

Last year I bought my first Erin Condren Life Planner 2015/2016 horizontal layout. I was so excited to made that purchased. I have no idea what I wanted to use the planner for. I have debating between a personal planner, a workout planner and a memory book. One thing for sure is I do enjoy the prosess of decorating my planner.

After a while I got a bit lazy and discourage to keep up with my Erin Condren planner. Ever since I bought an iPad Pro and an Apple Pencil I basically ditched my other planner including Erin Condren Planner. I told myself that I was not going to buy the new planner . Oh boy! I just can't resist those beautiful layouts especially when they introduce the new neutral design. I love the neutral color. I can do pretty much anything with it.

So here I am holding my new Erin Condren Planner 2016/2017 horizontal layout in neutral. I love the new cover design, so beautiful and fit my personality perfectly.


I really like the new cover design with a place to write on the back.

I also like the quote pages before monthly layout . I can totally write things down here or even paste a few memories here.

I am testing out my pen in the weekly layout. My plan is to keep it very simple with lettering and minimal stickers. I am not going to change the color of this weekly spread into something different. I like them the way they are.
This new planner has a few note pages at the end of the planner for you to write things down.
And as always it comes with a sticker set.


So what am I going to use my old Erin Condren Planner? Of course. I will use my old Erin Condren planner for my workout journey for the rest of the year and document a few memories in there.

I am going to use my new Erin Condren for planning things other than Work and Fitness.

Use this link if you want to get $10 off your first purchased. If you love something pretty and no effort in decorating, then this planner is for you. Give it a try, you might like it.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

nurliyana said...

Salam,
hi sy liyana..nak tanya are you going to order new eclp for year 2017? kalau ada nak tumpang sekaki nak order hehe...
thx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...