Monday, June 13, 2016

Prompt #8: Must haves for Ramadan

Prompt #8 : Must haves for Ramadan


My must haves for Ramadan is always Maryami Dates. This is one of my favorites dates and if possible I will keep this in stock all the time. Dates is just an amazing food. With only two or three slice can boost your energy and keep you going for the day especially during Ramadan.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow prompt: Favorite Things

Check out the whole lists here .
Don’t forget to share your photos via Instagram by using #ramadandaily or blog about.
I would love to see what’s your routine during Ramadan. 

SELAMAT MENJALANI IBADAH PUASA EVERYONE
-----------------------------------
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...