Sunday, June 12, 2016

Prompt #7: Lucky

Prompt #7 : Lucky


Today I feel lucky because I live in a country where I can get clean water easily. We are bless with the technology that can process water into drinking water. Ever since I started my fitness journey in January, I realised that water is one of an essential elements in getting rid of extra water in your body. Imagine that in order to get rid of extra water in your body you have to drink more water. Amazing!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow prompt: Must haves for Ramadan

Check out the whole lists here .
Don’t forget to share your photos via Instagram by using #ramadandaily or blog about.
I would love to see what’s your routine during Ramadan. 

SELAMAT MENJALANI IBADAH PUASA EVERYONE
-----------------------------------

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...