Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Prompt #3 : Something Pink


Prompt #3: Something Pink

I have been meaning to get these pink iphone 6s cover for the longest time. It looks so pretty on top my my iPad Pro 9.7" Silicon Case Cover in pink. Hemm I am thinking of wearing a pink outfit for Eid this year to match my gadget and my hand bag.
------------------------------------------------------------
[Note: Photo taken with iPad mini 3 and edited with Pic Tap app ]

Tomorrow prompt: Weather

Check out the whole lists here .
Don’t forget to share your photos via Instagram by using #ramadandaily or blog about.
I would love to see what’s your routine during Ramadan. 

SELAMAT MENJALANI IBADAH PUASA EVERYONE
-----------------------------------

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...