Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Prompt #2: Journal


Prompt #2: Journal
I have been journaling as far as I can remember. I've always have some form of a notebook or a diary for me to ramble about things and life. Now those diaries has evolved into journaling, art journal thing or something like it. This is my style at the moment and I really like to capture it. It's nice to see what I was into in 2016.
------------------------------------------------------------
[Note: Photo taken with iPhone 6S plus and edited with A Color Stroy app ]

Tomorrow prompt: Something Pink

Check out the whole lists here .
Don’t forget to share your photos via Instagram by using #ramadandaily or blog about.
I would love to see what’s your routine during Ramadan. 

SELAMAT MENJALANI IBADAH PUASA EVERYONE
-----------------------------------

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...