Monday, June 6, 2016

Prompt #1 - 5 things

Happy Ramadan to all Muslim all over the world. May this year be the best Ramadan ever.
I decided to do this project again this year.

Prompt #1: 5 things

This month I decided to use my Erin Condren planner again after ditching it for about two months. I missed capturing life in little pieces in this planner. So the month I intend to fill this planner about Ramadan and photos taken during Ramadan. Erin Condren will always be the fun planner aka memory keeping for me. I am going to use my iphone as my alarm clock to wake up for Sahur. My iPad Pro 9.7" and apple pencil as my digital planner. The iPad will also be my portable Quran. This is where I plan my future planning and action lists. And my new Micheal Kors Wirst watch will the watch during Ramadan.


------------------------------------------------------------
[Note: Photo taken with iPad mini and edited with A Color Stroy app ]

Tomorrow prompt: Journal

Check out the whole lists here .
Don’t forget to share your photos via Instagram by using #ramadandaily or blog about.
I would love to see what’s your routine during Ramadan. 

SELAMAT MENJALANI IBADAH PUASA EVERYONE
-----------------------------------
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...