Wednesday, June 1, 2016

June is for



June is for ...

  • birthday month for me. I'll be 45 this month
  • finished reading 7 habits of highly effective people by Stephen R. Covey again. It has been a long time since the last time I read this book. 
  • Ramadan is coming this month. I am excited about that.
  • continue Round 2 of 21 day fix extreme program 
  • hit at least 10,000 steps a day by 5:30pm during weekday and 10,000 steps during weekend
  • working out at least 60 minutes a day for 5 days
  • update my Erin Condren planner and notebook
  • listen or watching this month assignment for one little word class. Update my journal too
  • wake up at least one hour earlier this month
  • read at least one new book this month
  • menu planning for the whole month
  • forgiveness
  • learn new ways of doing things this month
  • shopping for Eid
  • remember to refer and do all the things listed in my Ramadan lists

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...