Thursday, June 30, 2016

June Favorites 2016

Can you believe it?! Today is the last day of June for this year. That means the first six months of the year is finished. Only six more months to go till the end of the year. All I can say that this year has been a challenging and interesting year for me. Life at work takes a little bit of getting used to due to budget cut every where. We are expected to do excellent job with limit or not fund at all. That can be tricky.



June Favorites 2016
  • I am obsess moving more and eat less this month. It's fasting month for Muslim all over the world, so it's not hard to do. I love watching the number on the scale move down to my target goal.
  • I am still doing  21 day fix extreme this month. I am doing Round 2 and Round 3. Love the results!
  • This month I am obsess with 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey. I am rereading this book this year after fifteen years. I completely forgot about paradigm shift, Emotional Bank Account and the fact that we see the world not as it is but as what we know base on our own paradigm. And also the important of Principle Center paradigm in order to implement the Seven Habits
  • I am lusting over Erin Condren new planner 2016/2017 but I still did not order them. I think I wait until October to order them if I still want it. I still have my 2015/2016 Life Planner to work with.
  • Apps I am loving this month so much is Good Notes and Evernotes. I have been learning many ways to use Evernote. I really need to use this app more often for productivity
  • I love doing #ramadandaily project this month. Taking daily photo for the whole month of Ramadan. 
  • I love Ramadan. The whole thing about Ramadan excite me, I love how the weather feel, how people are and how we embrace recital of Quran. I wish everybody can experience this great month every year. 
  • I am still obsess with iPad Pro 9.7"  and the Apple Pencil. I feel like I have been waiting for this in a long time. I finally can totally use my iPad for productivity and getting things done. It's a device that I use often more often than my computer.
  • My favorite album this month on Apple Music are Yuna (Chapters) and Maher Zain (One). 
I hope you had an amazing June and amazing Ramadan.  No matter how hard life gets, try to stay positive and look for things to be grateful for.

"Be Creative, Show up and Focus on what's important"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...