Tuesday, June 21, 2016

forty five and a g-lists

Today I celebrate my forty five birthday. I am so thankful and grateful that I got a chance to celebrate my birthday, still healthy, alive and feeling thankful with what I have.  Alhamdulillah.

As always I am so thankful with all the things in my life. Making a g-lists on my birthday has become my personal tradition. Making a list like this really helps me to keep track of things that I am thankful for. Seeing the good in everything really requires a lot of effort and soul searching on my part. 

45-me

I am thankful for…
* I am still alive to celebrate my 45 birthday 
* Alhamdulillah I am able to celebrate Ramadan with my family
* planner community around me that helps me feel excited again about work
* iPad Pro 9.7" and Apple Pencil, the technology that has changed my life completely this year
* in a way I am able to impact IT growth at my work place
* I still have my dad with me
* iPhone 6s plus to help me with productivity and creativity
* I can finally see the world from "the glass in half full" prespective. It does take a lot of practice and patient to be able to do that. The secret is to embrace Habit 1: Be Proactive
* 21 day fix extreme
* electricity, because without it I will be out of job.
* Apple Music which I listen to every single day. I love that I can find anything here including Quran recital.
* fitbit alta because this little device made me move more and motivate me to loose weight.
* M&M chocolates -- my kryptonite, I can never resist it

klewis-eatcake-happy birthday

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...