Friday, June 10, 2016

10.06 // the challenge

Every morning when I wake up, my one thing that I want to achieve in a day is to achieve 10,000 steps. No matter what I will try to achieve that goal. I am obsess with it. If you know me, when I am obsess I will go all out with it.



I am not going to let fasting be a reason where I don't have to move or even climb the stairs. Fasting is not a reason to be lazy and sleep all day even though I wanted to do just that.

I am glad that I am not the only one who is crazy enough to climb the stairs untill 18th floor.

I guess it's true what they say, when you put your mind to it you can achieved it.

So this is me today doing what I enjoy doing even though I am fasting. It's still early in the morning but the temperature is almost 30 degrees Celsius. My One Little word - FOCUS really help me to push through all the negative thoughts on my mind. I just focus on taking one step at a time.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...