Tuesday, May 10, 2016

The Perfect Moment // Project life inspiration 2016

It has been a long time since the last time I share my Project Life layout a.k.a Digital Scrapbook page here. That was because I haven't had a chance to make any and I was running out of photos to scrap. I wanted to go back like ten years and start to scrap some old photos but somehow I just didn't get to it. I need to do something about that.

In the mean time enjoy a few eye candy from me, a few that I come up with in a few days.

HERE ARE MY SCRAPBOOK LAYOUTS FOR THIS WEEK  


These layouts were made using Project Life App and in store kit. Phonto App for writing on photo.

TheAppleStore Snapshot SecondweekMay Livelife Champoussin BirthdayHazim19 About today

---------------------------------------------------
Using Adobe Photoshop 
Kit: iNSD Gab Bag 2016 by Pixelily Designs

 Rememberthis-2016web

"Be Creative, Show up and Focus on what's important"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...