Ramadan is only one week away and I am so excited to meet Ramadan again. I pray to Allah that I am able to meet the month of Ramadan and healthy enough to perform my "ibadah" as intended.
As a list maker what better way to celebrate this holy month by making a lists. My word for this year is FOCUS and lists can help me focus. I don't want the month of Ramadan passes me by without doing anything about it. Everybody knows that 29 days can go by pretty fast. If we don't plan and capture the memories we are going to miss out on a lot of beautiful things around us.
HERE ARE MY LISTS FOR RAMADAN
- Eat dates during sahur and iftar
- Recite Quran every chance I get - 5 times a day after solah is a must
- Listen to Quran recital during that long drive to work
- Organize and tagging digital photos. Keep the best ones and delete the rest. I need to clear our some space to make room for daily ramadan photos and for Eid
- Read a new book
- Clean out my closet to make room for new outfits
- I decided to continue taking a photo a day during Ramadan. I just want to capture everything that I can about this special month
- Setup a simple workflow to capture photo and document them daily. I am going to use my blog as a place I document #ramadandaily
- Intentioanlly drink 1.5 litter of water after iftar and 1.5 liter of water during sahur. I still have to maintain 3L of water daily
- Salah Tarawih every night either by myself or with my kids. Hopefully I can inspire my kids to embrace Tarawikh
- Take supplement like Vitamin C, Calcium, Omega 3 or Primrose Oil
- Catch up on One Little Word assignments
- Write and capture life little details on Dayone app
- Taking the stairs daily at work. I still need to move even though I am fasting.
- Organize and clean my computer at home and at work. I like that there's less activites at work during Ramadan. I have a lot of time to do some cleaning up and planning
- Eating less and move more is still my goal this month
- Continue doing Project Life
- Plan a healthy meal during Iftar and Sahur
- Start daily zikir habit. I have been meaning to start zikir habit but somehow I seems to forget to do them. What better way to start a habit other than in Ramadan.
- I am still planning to do 21 day Fix Extreme workout program. I still have a long way to go in terms of weight loss.
May Allah help me and easy my way during Ramadan. AMIN.
What are your goals for Ramadan?
Any special preparation and planning for the month?
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone