Wednesday, May 4, 2016

May is for ...

Alhamdulillah May is here. I had a blast in April that I makes we want to remain there. I love visiting Switzerland, it was a different world from what I was accustom to. Hopefully May will brings me lots of happiness and joy.


May is for ...
  • My son celebrate his nineteen birthday this month ( tomorrow to be exact)
  • Print out this year photos to put into my Project Life Album
  • finished reading up The Guilty by David Baldacci. I have only a few chapters left
  • buy birthday gift for my son
  • practice fasting this month to get ready for Ramadan 
  • 21 day fix extreme program
  • hit at least 10,000 steps a day
  • working out at least 60 minutes a day for 5 days
  • exploring ipad pro 9.7" with Apple pencil. So many things can be achieve with these two devices. I think I might use iPlanner full time. It feel so good writing with Apple pencil
  • listen or watching this month assignment for one little word class. I can't wait to get started
  • getting back to my old routine but with a different twist. I need to start waking up a little bit early in the morning so that I can get into the rhythm when Ramadan comes next month
  • read at least two new books this month

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...