- I am obsess with hitting 10,000 steps a day with fitbit alta. I am not sure if this is good or bad for me. At least this got me to move more.
- I am loving 21 day fix extreme this month. So much that I decided to continue to Round 2 in June. I am don't know how I am going to fit this workout into my Ramadan schedule but I am sure going to try.
- I am rereading Getting Things Done by David Allen. I just can't get enough of this book. Every time I read, I learn something new.
- I love the new cover for Erin Condren notebook this month. I can't help but order one for myself and my daughter.
- Apps I am obsessing this month is A Colory Story app , Phonto and Keynote app. I am currently creating a few flash cards for my son using Phonto and Keynote. It's so easy and I do them anytime, anywhere.
- I setup my digital planner on my ipad and I have been using this planner more and more this month
- My favorite book of this month is The Guilty by David Baldacci. I haven't read much book this month. Hopefully things will pick up in June.
- I am obsess with iPad Pro 9.7" and the Apple Pencil. I have been using these two devices a lot lately.
I hope you had an amazing May. No matter how hard life gets, try to stay positive and look for things to be grateful for.
"Be Creative, Show up and Focus on what's important"