Wednesday, May 25, 2016

And So the adventure begins // Project Life App

I am so tired after doing Lower Fix 21 day Fix Extreme and T25 Speed 2.0. It took a lot of me to finished with both workouts. In the end I feel happy that I have accomplished something today. Maybe not saving the world per say but the feeling of achieving the impossible is so seductive.

So does making scrapbook layouts using Project Life App. I am enjoying the process so much.

HERE ARE MY SCRAPBOOK LAYOUTS FOR THIS WEEK  

25_begining

25_bicycle

25_dailyroutine

25_hanifnme

25_life

25_meandhim

25_moments


"Be Creative, Show up and Focus on what's important"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...