Tuesday, May 17, 2016

45 things at 45 // Digital Scrapbook Album

I was so inspired by Kam's mini album 30 things at 30, that I decided to do one for myself. I need an album like this to capture life little things that other wise might be lost over the years.

I can't believe that next month I'll be forty five! Oh boy! Five more years and I'll be fifty. What better ways to celebrate my birthday other than an album all about me? A gift from me to me and probably way in the future for my kids too. (If they are curious to know what their mother was l like at 45) heheheh....

45 Things About Me at 45


Digital Album



As a fan of iPad and GoodNotes app, I am excited to us the app to it's full potential. For this project other than GoodNotes app, I used digital scrapbook paper from Life Story Kit, which I resized to A4 size. I am keeping this project as simple as possible - minimal design, a photo and a little bit of journaling on every page.

Untitled


For the Alphas I used Life Stories Alpha and More than mom Alpha. Both kits can be purchased at SweetShoppe Designs.

Untitled

 Untitled Untitled

Untitled
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

My plan for a project like this is I will convert the finish project into pdf format. I can print them out as a hardcopy or view them in iBook. Something simple and fun for me to do this month. Who knows maybe I'll go crazy and make a photo book .. the thought has crossed my mind.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...