Friday, April 8, 2016

What does it mean to be FOCUS?

My one little word assignment for April is to reflect and discover what FOCUS means to me. Meaning that is way beyond the definition of FOCUS from a dictionary.

For me today, FOCUS means getting serious with staying active and adopt a healthy lifestyle. I still have a long way to go in terms of meal planning and healthy eating but when it comes to exercise I am all in. I have always love exercise ever since I was a girl and running is the only thing that I was good at. If only back then there was such a thing as fitness industry, I probably will jump into that business.


So today I make an executive decision to buy a fitbit alta. It's not because I think Apple watch fitness tracker is not good, it's because I want something constantly on my wrist and can monitor my sleep. Battery life is also suppose to last for 5 days. I will do a full review once I have used this device for a week.


So far I am constantly keeping my appointment with myself to workout every evening after work. This month I am doing 21 day fix program daily and I also add in a few dance workout in the mix. My intention for this month is to try achieving at least 400 calories burn a day which not an easy thing for me to do.
I have to shift my FOCUS from watching the scale to watch how my body fit into my clothes. I am feel a little bit lighter  (which I think is a good sign) and I am aiming to wear my old jeans by end of the month.

Through out this month I am going to make a few post like this " What does it mean to be FOCUS", it maybe about fitness, work, cultivating a good life and even something random that might speak to me.

"Be Creative, Show up and Focus on what's important"

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...