Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Project Life Planning System 2016

One of things that I intend to do this year is to cultivate a good life and record it. Last year I did Project 365 and I didn't have problem sticking to making Project Life on a weekly basis. The photos were already there , I have Project 52 edition kit on my iphone and I can make two layouts weekly without any planning or thinking on my part.

This year I decided not to do Project 365 and that means I don't have a lot of photos on my phone. It has been a challenge to get a few decent photos to make a layout.  I am using Project Life App and that means I can create layouts in a matter of minutes without a lot of effort. With the photos that I had this year, I am all caught up.

I really need to do something. It's already April and I haven't got a lot of layouts for 2016. I am not going to lie, not having a specific project to work on taking photos and documenting my life has been a challenge. I decided to make a Project Life Planning System, not using my Kikki K planner or Erin Condren Planner but using Evernote. I need something simple and available to me anytime, anywhere and in multi platform.


This is still a work in progress on my part. I created on notebook in Evernote called Project Life Planning. In that notebook I created multiple notes that I think will be very helpful to me like -
- PL Things to buy Lists
- Project Life App Kit Inventories : I just realised that I have a lot of kits after listing and take a snap shots of everything I owned.
- Digital Project Life Kit Inventories: The same goes for my digital project life kit in my collection. I have many. 
- Physical Album Planning - I still have a few physical album that need my attention. I need to plan and do something about it
- Things I plan to Scrap about - I am going to make a lists of all the things I want to scrap about that is not week by week related. 
- Quotes - this will hold a collection of my favorite quotes I want to use in my Project Life layouts
- Inspiration - I will put all the Project Life inspiration here
- Resources and Ideas - all the things related to scrapbook, memory keeping and project life that I find interesting on the internet 
- Project Life Layouts for 2016

I am still playing around with these ideas. Adding Monthly notes by month - January - December. My idea is to use this notes for planning and choosing which photos will go together in a layout.

I found the calender 2016 template on the internet. I just copy them to my Evernote.


This is what my current setup will be like. I can access these notes and planner from my ipad, my phone and my computer. Everything will be sync. Evernote just added inking capabilities but I have not tried it yet. I can't wait to give it a try, writing and doodling in Evernote. If you curious about Evernote, try them for free here.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...