Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Life Right Now // April 2016



Listening to The Guilty by David Baldacci audiobook on audible. I am having a tough time finding a perfect time to simply read. Audiobook is the next best thing for me. I love how easy I can get sucked into the aurthor's world especially when it comes to books like The Guilty. This is the fourth book of Will Robbie Series that I am listening to. I have already in love with Will Robbie character.

Loving my new Apple Pencil. Finally a pen that works perfectly with my tablet [who am I kidding -- new ipad pro]. They should make the Pencil works with every iPad in the market. Writing with the Pencil feels great. So far the Pencil works with every note taking Apps I owned.

Committing every energy I have to move through out the day. My goal for the day is to hit 10,000 steps. I am no longer obsessing over my weight but rather how well I can move and how many steps I can reach in a day. Taking the stairs to my office has become my goal every single day. I never thought I would love taking the stairs but I do. I really love hearing the sound of my heart beating and the sense of accomplishment when I reached my office in one piece.

Taking 21 day fix challenge this month. I am making it my personal mission to do the workout every single day. It was challenging at first for the first week. I was Insanity Max 30 graduate and T25 graduate and I still find Autumn's 21 day fix program a challenge. I really love her motivational encouragement through out the workout like " You can do anything for 60 seconds".

Feeling blessed with the people in my life right now. Friends that I can rely on, colleague that I can work comfortable with and family that supports me. I secretly wish that my mom is still around. I do miss her so much. 

That's what's happening in my life right now.

What's your life right now ?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...